Unilever’s CMO, Keith Weed says that marketers should focus on four big trends and link them together through strategy, in order for organisations to deliver a future they can see.
Weed said that four big trends need to be considered when planning an organisation’s strategy:
- The world moving South and East
- The world living differently
- A digital revolution
He added that these trends should be linked together and a strategy put in place in order to “do first and talk later’, as he says that actions are what people are looking for.
Watch the video to find out more on why Weed believes you need to tie the four strategies together and what this means for people living differently and more women now working in emerging markets.
This article was originally published in Marketing Week's Project Reconnect column. You can find the article here.
More on Keith Weed:
- Unilever CMO on building marketing capabilities for the future
- Unilever CMO on the three V's and transforming our industry for the digital world
- Unilever CMO on mainstreaming sustainability
- Unilever CMO on cracking the mobile experience